Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yey! Term is over: Fri 22 Sept 2006


Dedicated to my fellow shoe-loving girlfriends!

Wow! 3 months has passed by sooo fast! My first school term is now over. Today was a looong day, we had all sorts of speeches and presentation for the closing ceremony. I was happily surprised to get the best student award for my class, and had to go up to receive it on stage. Hatzukashi!!!! Well I worked my ass off for the exams anyway, I think 2nd time round when you get the chance to study again after uni, you are so much more enthusiastic. After the ceremony, I did a bit of shopping at Zara and bought myself a pair of 'celebratory' shoes. They were hot and sparkly! I needed a new pair anyway. The winter boots here are sooo amazing! The chicks are equally as stylish here in Tokyo. After Zara, we had to hurry back to school to meet our sensei. Then we went straight to an 'izakaya' (a japanese pub). Its different than a western pub. Its like a tatami mat restaurant but with lots of rowdy, drunk people. It was quite fun, because students from other classes were there too, so there was a bit of intermingling happening. I was so embarrased, because the 1A class said my name was so famous, and they had all wanted to meet me. hahaha.. later i found out because Aby, when spelt in katakana as 'ebi' means prawn. Anyway, after the rowdy as hell drinking and eating session, we went out to a club, and danced off all our stress. The 1C class kids were on an outbreak. They're really wild! Even their sensei was ripping out some hardcore moves on the dance floor. It was an awesome night all up, except for a few indecent groping happening, the girls were all safe and taken care off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aby,
Congratulations on your award! Now you can bear in mind that your efforts are not at all wasted. In no time, you would have no problem using your fluent nihongo to help discover your family's past.
I wish you the best of luck in doing so. Goodluck & best wishes.
Love,
Aisoon