Monday, September 25, 2006

September Babies: Sun 24 Sept 06


Tomoko and Me

Wow this September is a busy, baby month for me. I just came back from visiting my ex classmate, Oo-san and her lil new addition Tomoko. What a darling she was. Did I mention to you all that I am also a proud auntie of another nephew? Whilst Oo-san gave birth to Tomoko on the 9th of September, three days earlier, my eldest sister gave birth to her 6th son! What an amazing woman huh? Not to mention it was on the same day Japan welcomed its new emperor.


Yasmin and AJ Junior

This blog is dedicated to all the mom's and September babies out there... Did I mention, im in love with a September baby too?

For more pictures: Click on the link 'Tomoko-chan' under links on the right column

3 comments:

sky dancer said...

COngratulations to your sis!! Six kids?! She truly is an amazing woman!!

Anonymous said...

Gee Aby. Your face is SOOOO big next to the cute baby. Her face is as big as your ....! He he he. But on a serious note, she's so tiny like me. By the way, who's the Paris Hilton wannabe?

little miss muffet said...

aby, i just realised that the baby does look like a real doll...so cute lah... long's no.6, ahmad looks alot like amien now...