Saturday, October 21, 2006

My new peeps from 2C: Fri 20 Oct 2006

Tonight I went out with the class I had previously called 'a bunch of animals'. hehehe....They are crazy!! I think I wrote a post last term about going clubbing with the 1C (now 2C class) and their sensei! Well I take it back, they are awesome!! I just crack up laughing when I'm with them... My class (2B) has now turned into a boring class. Its just not the same anymore. I guess the people are too smart for their own good... hehe. Anyway, thank God for 2C, a refreshing breath of fresh air. I couldn't take any photos of our sensei ripping up Travolta moves on the dance floor, but here's two of the girls from the class. (NOTE: picture looks more innocent than it is...) By the way, don't you think this shot of me epitomises the term "A Yellow Asian"? hahahahaha.....

No comments: