Monday, October 08, 2007

My god! Its already October 2007!

Been fighting those lazy demons keeping me away from this blog. ehehe...Ok guys, seriously sorry for the lack of blog updates. For those of you that I met in KL on my last trip back, you have been up to date with the happenings so far. I promise I will write again from today. So, to date I am still studying at the Japanese language school in the morning and working at Hakuhodo in the afternoons. Ive been busy with the strategic planning team and mostly been coming up with creative strategies, marketing strategies etc etc. This is all new to me, so Ive been trying to grasp it all as I go along. Its tough trying to digest the facts and research in Japanese! Anyway, won't bore you with the details...suffice to say, my term with the marketing department ends on October 12th. Woohoo... After that I'll be focusing my energy on the Japanese language proficiency test in Dec. Yuk! Then back to work with the global marketing division. And now enough of the updates, on to the fun stuff...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's almost october 2008. i don't know if you ever come here anymore or get updates.

Just a short note, thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

thank you. im thinking of you too. i wish it wasnt this hard.